Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I'm back. This is my second try at blogging, and I'm not sure why I'm doing it again. My last blog was supposed to be a family one, and it didn't work out very well, with me doing almost all the posting. Frankly, I got sick of talking about myself all the time. It seems like a narcissistic pastime. I still feel that way, but I'm going to give it another try, if only as an experiment in writing.

I hope that I can post on a daily basis, being frustrated with blogs that are updated once in a blue moon. But hey, who knows what'll happen? I'm hoping that this will serve as a journal for my own interest. With a little luck it may prove interesting to one or two others who want to check up on me every so often -- sisters, far-flung friends, stalkers etc.

Tune in later today for some scintillating blog-content.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?