Saturday, November 29, 2003

It's blowin' a gale outside, and the snow is actually sticking to the ground for the first time this year. It's nice and cozy inside and I'm enjoying my Saturday.

Went to a parent-teacher interview on Thursday, and came away feeling so happy and proud. It's one thing to know that your child is wonderful, but it's quite a feeling to hear praise for her from her teacher. Apart from all the regular "she's doing great, she's so great" stuff, he gave me a little bonus by telling me that last year, when he saw my daughter in her Kindergarten class he told her K teacher "I would like to have her in my class next year." How about that? That's the kind of thing a parent can live on for quite a while.

I know it's probably unseemly to brag about your kids on your blog, but I hope you'll indulge this little moment. Hey, at least I'm not posting pictures of them!

Here's a mini-movie review for y'all:

Solaris, starring George Clooney, directed by Steven Soderbergh from the Stanislaw Lem novel:

What the...? Wha? Oooh...
Wha?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?