Monday, November 03, 2003

News, sort of


I should probably do this officially, although I think most of my friends and family already know:

*Fanfare* I'm pregnant!! Yaaaaay!!

To answer the FAQs:

I'm about 13 weeks; I'm not nauseous but I've had headaches and dizziness and bone-deep fatigue; I'm very happy; it wasn't "planned" per se, but we knew we wanted to have another baby within the next couple of years and sooner is better for me; I'm showing more than seems fair; The kids know and are very happy; we do need donations of baby goods, clothes, money, whatever you want to give; D. is going to start looking for work in January so let me know if you hear of anything.

So all is good and right with the world. Send happy thoughts, and prayers if you're into that sort of thing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?