Thursday, January 29, 2004

Consequences? Hah!

Just in case anyone was worried, here's an update:

I didn't get in trouble for my monumental screw-up yesterday. All is forgiven; apparently everyone was just very worried about me, which is nice. I had to listen to a few well-meaning "If that ever happens again, you should do this..." which doesn't seem so bad. I'm lucky I have a very nice boss.

I did miss a nice lunch at the Arts Centre and a visit to Government House, but do I care about that stuff? Not a whit. I was much happier to get home at my normal time and give my children a bath and read bedtime stories.

Some day I'll look back and laugh, and not just about my skirt falling down. But right now I still feel guilty as hell and reeeally stupid. Shouldn't I be used to that by now?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?