Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Snowy-day thoughts

Ah, the snow. So easy on the eyes.


For my work, I have been given the interesting assignment of putting together a list of "CanLit trivia you can use to impress your friends at parties".

I've solicited the help of a couple of my CanLit-professor friends, who have in turn asked their colleagues for suggestions. It's been so cool getting their responses! I'm amazed at how willing they are to share their arcane and not-so-arcane knowledge, and I'm learning some funny and weird stuff along the way.

I am gathering this for an event on Feb. 24th, and after that's over I will post the list here.

In the meantime, see if you can guess the following:

What Canadian poet claimed to have been born circumcised, and thus that he was the Messiah?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?