Thursday, April 08, 2004

Good news day


Had a decent night's sleep last night. Yay! It makes the world a better, more colourful place.

Of course, the fact that today is my last day of work might also make things feel lighter and happier. It's so fun; everytime I tell my son "(Tomorrow/today) is my last day of work!" He gets this little frisson of excitement and the cutest smile and lets out a quiet little "yay!" I'm looking forward to summer in the parks and pool and backyard with the children.

Oh, and good news, although it's not absolutely confirmed...D. has a job! Talk about good timing. We were worried that he might get a job and have to start before I finished my work, which would create a massive babysitting headache. As it is, if he does take this job he will start Wednesday. Couldn't be better timed.

Obviously someone is looking out for us.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?