Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Overrated

What's overrated?

Anything brand-name. Come on, suckers. It's just advertising.

Tim Horton's coffee. I mean, seriously? Yuck. I thought we were more sophisticated here.

Bridget Jones books. Maybe I just don't get it, but aren't these things a tad regressive? Maybe my disdain for "kooky" brit chicks who drink too much colours my judgement.

Highlights. Hate 'em. Always have, always will. Butterscotch hair is not attractive; not on a 48-year-old Westmount mom, and not on a 14-year-old teenager. And not on you. Just say no.

Denim, in all its forms. Not comfortable, not particularly good-looking, and who wants to wear a fabric that's so ubiquitous?

Exposed abdomens. When it's nice flesh, it's sexy. When it's white and overflowing the waistband and just plain doughy, leave it covered. I don't need to know you that well.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?