Wednesday, April 14, 2004

So when's it gonna get warm, already?

Man, we could really use a serious temperature lift, eh? But life is good. Now that I'm not working I probably won't be posting as often; and there's bound to be a hiatus after the baby comes...

My friends at work threw a little party for me on my last day and said some really wonderful, generous things to me that made me feel loved. They also pitched in and bought some adorable baby clothes. Then on Easter Sunday at my mum's, there was a surprise shower from my sisters and mum and niece. It was a great surprise and I received all kinds of very lovely and very useful things.

I'm sick now, which makes me want to sleep even more than usual, but life is oh, so mellow, which is just right.

Oh --- unfortunately it seems that I spoke too soon about D's job. It hasn't come through, but he does have an interview on Friday morning. I'm not too worried about it; things have a way of working out, and I still have another couple of paycheques coming before we reach absolute destitution. And of course I'm always hoping that there'll be a big ol' tax refund comin' our way....

I have a feeling I'm going to miss my work a little bit. But I'm looking forward to the next phase in my life. I can't wait to meet this little baby!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?