Thursday, September 23, 2004

Is there anyone there?

Boy oh boy. So much has happened since my last post, but just let me explain my long absence to anyone who is masochistic enough to keep tuning in here...

My computer has been out of service for about two months, so this is the first day that I have checked in to the 'net for that long. My hotmail account was wiped out completely, so if anyone has sent me e-mails on that account I didn't get to see them. But I'm back, baby!!!

A short review of what's been goin' on: D. got a good job doing something he really likes and wanted to do but never thought he could; the two older kids are both in school and I am at home with my baby girl; D.'s mother came from England for two weeks and only visited us for about four hours out of the whole time, even though she was staying in the same area; sadly for me and happily for her, my sister A. has moved to Botswana for 2 years; my baby is huge and growing bigger every day; An old friend got married and his wedding was wonderful.

It's fall and it's gorgeous and I'm doing yoga most days. Life is good and shiny and smells like fresh-cut grass.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?