Thursday, September 30, 2004

Plans for Thanksgiving

The family gathering this year is going to be at my sister's up north, a wonderful place for a thanksgiving party, except for one thing: traffic. Last year it took us 3 and a half hours to get there (it should take about one hour) because everyone goes up to that same area to see the leaves on Thanksgiving weekend. I can't do that kind of drive this year, with a baby in the backseat, so I'm wondering what we should do...Of course we will go, but maybe we should go real early (blech!) or just take a chance and turn around if the traffic looks like it did last year.

It was so wonderful once we got there last year that I felt the awful drive up (barely moving for 2/3 of the way) was worth it. But the baby would be so miserable in that situation, not to mention the fact that I would need to nurse her.

I guess it's gotta be early. I'm not very good at early.

Thanks for listening.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?