Monday, December 06, 2004

'sup.

Finally had a book club meeting on Friday last. It was only a "book club meeting" in the sense that the book club met. We didn't discuss a book, or books, or anything remotely related to literature, and that was just fine. We had a lot to catch up on, and we did discuss where the club is going, so to speak. We're going to loosen things up a little, and admit that it's as much a social club as a book club, but we will still discuss books in general and particular as well as just shoot the breeze.

I'm starting to work on a proposal for a radio doc I would like to do in 2005. I will go and meet with the Montreal producer of the show to which I want to submit my proposal sometime next week. So I've got to get my ideas down on paper and see if I can imagine some kind of a structure. The chances of my proposal being accepted are very slim, but the process of pitching the idea and thinking it through is good for me, and it might be accepted on another show if not my first-choice one.

Wish me luck! The idea of thinking about doing radio is kinda weird at this point in my maternity leave, but I'm excited about this idea.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?