Thursday, January 20, 2005

Whadda week

So far this has been one helluva week. I am in the thick of the jungle of motherhood.

The baby is sick and hasn't slept for the last two nights, and won't let me out of her sight for even a second without wailing piteously. My older daughter was off school sick on Monday, and my son has been off for the last two days with a bad flu. So it was after an entirely sleepless night, and toting two sick children around in the car that I went to do my knowledge test (for the driver's permit) yesterday. I passed. Hooray. I'm officially as smart as the biggest morons in the world who also have permission to drive a car.

I need sleep. I need a vacation in Hawaii. I need to go and see a movie and spend a couple of hours away from being needed so badly by so many people. Help.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?