Thursday, February 10, 2005


Endings and Beginnings - Part the First


It's amazing how much can change in your life in the space of one day...
but I don't have the time to write about all that right now.

I have a few comments on the finale of The Amazing Race:

All's well that ends well. although Kris and Jon didn't win, another deserving team did (deserving in that they played well and stayed strong). I get the feeling Freddy and Kendra don't really need the prize money, but money might have got in the way of Kris and Jon's future relationship, which has the potential to be a happily-ever-after. Rebecca and Adam stayed true to form, even fighting over the deep-dish pizza "challenge" at the very end: "I don't eat tomatoes!" "Well, I don't eat cheese and look at me!" etc.

I see that Boston Rob and Amber from Survivor All-Stars will be part of the next AR series. What the? I hate to say it, cuz they should just not be allowed (The Race should stay "amateur"), but I look forward to seeing their relationship in the "real" world.

Lots of inverted commas ("") eh? It's that kind of day.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?