Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Orientation

Tomorrow I have a telephone meeting with my boss to discuss a possible return to work in the next couple of months. This would only be part-time, like, two days a week, and this presents a bit of a problem because my job has become full-time in my absence. So what to do? I'm happy, actually, since I don't really want that same job back, and this gives me a reason to look at other options. We'll see what possibilities there are at my workplace, but I'm also going to look into outside possibilities..

Like what, you may ask (if you haven't nodded off by now). Well, freelance writing and editing would be very nice, but how to find the work? Also, I am still called, after all these years, back to university. I want to pursue a degree in art/design. To do this, however, I first need to take some art courses and put together a portfolio (all the while guaging my ability and desire to do this).

Do I sound like someone at a crossroads? Perhaps a little lost, at loose ends? I suppose I am.

In my experience that's a very exciting and creative place to be.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?