Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Yikes!

Aaah, how I love The Amazing Race. I've been watching it since the first series, and I still enjoy it just as much, tho' I'm not as blown away as I was the first few seasons.

Last night's episode, however, made me so tense it was ridiculous. My favourite couple, Kris and Jon (of course) had a series of bad cab rides that were so nerve-wracking I felt like changing the channel. I didn't however, because Shanghai is so incredibly fucking amazing, if you'll excuse my French. Also I kind of have a crush on Kendra, despite myself. She's pretty awful, and seems like a spoiled rich baby, but man is she pretty and her body is spectacular. Does this make me a lessie? Do people still say "lessie"? If I use the term at my high-school reunion will they think I'm cool? Do people still say "cool"?

Who says reality TV doesn't make you think deep thoughts.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?