Monday, March 21, 2005

Misc.


Sorry it's been so long, dear readers, but I had a wee problem with my sad old computer that prevented me from starting Windows for a few days ('til I figured out what was wrong and smacked myself upside the head, saying aloud, "Duh!").

Not a lot of time to post today, either, but I just spoke to my sister in Botswana and I feel great. I miss her so much, and talking to her reminds me that we are still sisters and friends and our relationship doesn't end because she's far away. We even discussed the possibility of a little business venture, which I will look into on this side of the world. I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes of the idea.

Any book clubbers out there, take note: Our next meeting will be at the new home of our tallest member on the weekend of April 9th, unless I hear that that's not good for one of you.

I read that article about Mtl bloggers in the Saturday Gazette, and all I can say is that it sounds like fun! I don't consider myself a blogger, really, since this blog is so personal and only holds any interest for my nearest and dearest. More of a blahg, really. But I can say in all modesty that it's not the most boring blog I've read. Still, maybe some more intensive news, reviews, commentary and links would make it a more satisfying thing.

Got an opinion? Tell me what you'd like to see!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?