Thursday, April 14, 2005

Come on, Springtime!

So far I have seen snowdrops, crocuses (or croci?), daffodils that made my heart sing, and the beginnings of tulips. I hadn't been allowing myself to believe it, but I do think that Spring may indeed be here.

I am in the ridiculous position of having set up all my arrangements (an after-school programme for the older kids 2 days a week, a babysitter for the baby) for a return to work, and no call to return to work! I think I may have to start looking at other venues... Anybody know about any part-time or freelance work for someone like li'l ol' me?

I still have the possibility of a business venture proposed by my sister in Boswana, but unfortunately I am a little hesitant, as it would involve an initial outlay of money with no guarantee of a return. That's the kind of risk one takes in business, I know, but I have so little (well, nothing, really) to invest!

So, what to do? I know -- I'll take the baby out for a long walk, swing her in the swings at the park, go to the children's library and get ready for a party I'm hosting Saturday.

I'll leave solutions for a rainy day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?