Sunday, April 17, 2005

The party went well, after I washed floors and cleaned bathrooms until 10:30 the night before. I must say that I enjoyed that, though. Cleaning without interruptions is quite meditative.

The weather was fine on the party day and everyone seemed to be in good spirits, and the food was very tasty and looked wonderful on the table.

My mom is looking very happy and hardly seems to have aged in the past couple of years. She is reasonably healthy after having a few years of pretty bad health problems.

Still in limbo re: work prospects, but I'm starting to sniff around a little, using some of my contacts... We'll see. My heart's not in it, though, not while I have a sweet little baby to play with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?