Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Change is Good II


Hey, blog friends, I have a favour to ask of you.

Y'see, I've decided to try to sell my services as a writer, targeting the web-site-design market. In other words, if someone is (re-)designing their site, I will write the content for them in grammatically-correct and marketing-savvy form. As I'm sure you've noticed, most of the writing for web sites is pure shite.

I have just finished a contract doing just that type of work, and enjoyed the experience very much. I got very positive feedback and the re-writing of the content will make a big difference to the client, I'm sure.

I think this could be a good niche for me as a freelancer, but I'm not sure how to sell my services, and to whom. Any suggestions, ideas and/or contacts would be appreciated. I know that many of my legion of readers will have good ideas about this.

Think of it as a brainstorming session among knowledgeable friends. E-mail me or comment here on the blog, or hey, gimme a call if you know my number! I'd love to hear from you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?