Sunday, May 22, 2005

Let's hear it for the girl
A girl-moment that made me chuckle when I overheard it:

My nephew has come to spend the weekend with us. He's 12, and both of my kids love him like crazy, and my son thinks he is the best thing since peanut butter. Nephew brought over a bag of his old action figures as a gift to my kids, so they emptied it out on to the floor and divided them up and started playing. (This was in the kids' room, and I was out on the landing sitting at the computer) So they're playing with some action figures, and I hear my daughter (who's 7) saying:

"I'm making a hideout for them, 'cuz at the end of the day, they like to come home to their hideout and talk about what they did today and the bad guys they killed and stuff."

Hee!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?