Thursday, June 02, 2005

At Home

I'm working on putting together a portfolio-type thing to show to prospective clients for freelance writing work. I may also get a web site for myself. Is it tacky to put a picture of oneself on one's web site? I'm thinking of a kind of a "mystery" photo, where you only see part of my face or something. I'm just wondering what kind of visuals would be appropriate for this kind of site. I certainly don't think my photo would be a selling point or anything -- far from it! But I know that I like to have some kind of visual connection to a person if I'm on a site specifically to learn about them.

I'm enjoying these fine days with my little chubby bubble. She seems to tire more easily in this warm weather, however, so unfortunately our outings have to be brief.

I went to my son's year-end show at school last evening. All the kindergartners put on a musical play together. Is there anything cuter than little 5-year-olds singing and dancing and smiling sheepishly and waving at their parents from the stage? If there is, I ain't seen it. They pulled off a pretty complicated show with great professionalism, for a bunch of little kids. My son is very proud, as he should be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?