Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Big Snooze, in a Good Way

I know I should be hustling for freelance work, or at least helping my very generous friend to get started on my web site, but damn it's nice to spend some easy summer time. I actually did the crossword this morning and had a little snooze on my favourite armchair, the sheer curtains caressing my ankles as they moved in the breeze. I don't know why I don't feel guilty; we have no money and I have no real prospects at the moment. But I have certain periods in the yearly round where I get really active and ambitious, and this just ain't one of those times! Next week I'll start pounding the metaphorical pavement.

But first: Mamma Mia on Saturday night with my mom and sisters. WOOOT!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?