Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm back; and I'm dirtier than ever

I want to write a fulsome post about my vacation, but I am sitting in the middle of a living room full of dirty clothes and Ziploc-brand baggies full of sandy toiletries. My motherly neuroses won't let me spend much time on anything but tidying.

For the moment, let me say this: We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the wine and the songs made the seasons, uh -- all go wrong?

No. Let me say this: It was a great family vacation, full of sun and sand and campfires and lots of discoveries for the baby.

Good to be back. I like baths, I like real toilets and I like my own dishes, however mismatched and chipped. Most of all, I like my bed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?