Thursday, September 22, 2005

Checking in...

Been super-busy the past few days, not really with my work, although there has been some of that, but just with the kids, the house, the kids' school. Boy, when you volunteer to help out at your kids' school, you'd better be ready to help out, because they're gonna call ya', yes sir! I'm going to hand out pizza tomorrow at "pizza day", a monthly treat that also raises money for the Home and School. As usual my timing is bad: I got a notice saying that this year they've changed things and the volunteers will no longer be allowed to eat pizza after the kids have been served. Hmph!

I also went down to McGill University yesterday so that the baby could be tested as part of a study they're doing at the bilingual language acquisition lab. The testing was very weird but harmless and the baby had fun afterwards with all the stuffies in the testing room. She even got a tiny t-shirt that says "research assistant" on it as a gift. Too damn cute! We had a blast downtown, cruisin' around and checkin' out the sights and sounds. It was so much fun I've decided that I'm going to try to go downtown once a week and do something fun with the baby.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?