Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Every moment I'm awake, the further I'm away...

Had the most vivid dreams last night. One was super scary, where I heard someone coming into the house through the garage in the night, and couldn't make sleep-addled D. understand what was going on until I could see someone standing outside my bedroom door. It was so real! Fortunately, so was a dream later on in the morning, where Jon Stewart was telling me that he "really wants to get with me." Hee! Unfortunately, as soon as he said that, the baby started to cry and woke me up. I tried to get back to the same dream afterwards, but never even managed to fall asleep. Oh well, I guess I'll have to fantasize instead. Y'know, I never even knew I found Jon Stewart attractive, and today he's all I can think about. Maybe a need to get a real job.

When I went for my walk last night I saw an election poster with, I think, George of Souvlaki George running for City Councillor. What? What experience does he have to qualify him for that position, I wonder? Hmmm... Warren Allmand or Souvlaki George... I've got some thinking to do...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?