Tuesday, November 01, 2005

First things first: Congratulations and love go out to my friend Dina and her family. They have a brand-new baby girl to cherish. I wish you and Naomi health and happiness, Dinabai!

The Halloween report: A great time. The costumes turned out really well, especially U's. She was a spider, with 8 eyes and 8 legs (4 of which were black tights stuffed with newspaper), a crazy black wig and a fat body. I. was Frankenstein's monster and he looked hilarious with his big hands and clunky boots and a matted wig over his mask. The baby was a very cute and chubby skeleton. I gave out the candy and, on a whim, threw together a pirate costume that was pretty damn good, if I do say so. My moustache left adhesive on my face but all in all we all got cleaned up and back to normal pretty quickly. Most importantly, the kids got an old-school haul of candy, with more than enough to share.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?