Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm a Highway Star

Had my penultimate driving lesson today. Well, that may not be true; I might take an extra hour after my last scheduled lesson and before the big test on the 25th. But anyway, so this lesson included highway driving. I decided to take it in stride and not be nervous, and it went very well. My instructor was very excited and was blabbing away while I merged and so I didn't really have time or brain-space to be nervous as I was doing it. After that it was just keeping my lane, keeping my speed, occasionally changing lanes just for practice, and exiting the highway. Not so bad. So now I want to know: How come none of my sisters ever comes to my house? I always thought that it was because it involved highway driving! If highway driving is cake, I'm thinking maybe my sisters just don't like me so much. Or maybe my house smells funny.

Speaking of cake, part of my driving lesson today was stopping at a gorgeous bakery in Pointe Claire, where my instructor bought two carrot cakes, one for each of us. Incredible carrot cake. I like driving.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?