Friday, November 25, 2005

Phooey

I failed my driving test. Not a terrible fail; the examiner said that I drive well, but she had to "intervene" (or slam on the brakes) when I got too close to the wall as I backed into a parking spot. That's a failure.

I'm pretty bummed, mostly because it's so complicated for me to do this. D. had to take the day off work to take me there and look after the baby while I did this.

But to be honest, I would have been more surprised if I'd passed than I am that I failed. That's not pessimism, I just know that lots of people don't pass the first time and that the test is not easy. I also don't think I'm a good driver yet.

I'll take it again in January. Sigh. My heart's not in it anymore though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?