Monday, November 21, 2005

Travel Dreams

God, I would love to go and see Arirang in North Korea. It seems to me that that would be the trip of a lifetime.

Speaking of trips, I went out the other night with a new friend, a very interesting and kind woman whom I really like. Well, we were talking about our respective travel experiences and she mentioned Prague. I've travelled in Europe but missed out on Prague, to my lasting regret. I told her that I dream of visiting Prague. You know what she said? She said, Why don't you go? I have an apartment where you could stay, right in the middle of the city. You wouldn't have to spend money on restaurants and you could do the whole trip very cheaply!

Well, she has planted a crazy idea in my head. I had been thinking that I would have to go and stay with my sister in Germany, even if it means getting further into debt to do it. Now I'm thinking Hmmm, Germany's not so far from the Czech Republic... maybe I could do both... It would take some miraculous arrangements, because I would want D. to come too, which would probably mean bringing the baby and having my older kids stay with my mom or one of my sisters (a lot to ask, even if they are good kids). But wouldn't that be a trip to remember?

Hmmm... A girl can dream.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?