Thursday, January 05, 2006

The end of the holiday

My mother has unknowingly saved my two older children's lives today by taking them out to a movie and AWAY FROM THEIR INSANE MOTHER. By 9:00 this morning my 3 kids had said the word "Mommy!" 396 times. Why is it so impossible for them to do, think, eat, drink, and especially FIND anything without my input? Why can't we just live side-by-side one another? Lately I've had the distinct feeling that I am actually living their lives for them, but not all of their lives, just all the mildly unpleasant parts, like deciding things, and thinking, and listening, and looking for shit. All the fun stuff they get to do and enjoy on their own, but I have to do all my shit and the shit of four other people. It's no wonder I'm always tired. (Yes, I did say four people. D. is included in that little rant. But he doesn't read my blog so I'm-a get away with that.)

Calgon, take me away!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?