Thursday, February 23, 2006

A day in the life

Feeling quite ill today. I knew I was sick (well sicker than I have been for the almost 3 weeks that I've been kinda sick) when I got up yesterday because I felt that what I really needed was to stay in bed. But, being a mother and freelance worker I just had to laugh at my poor body and get up and:

...get the kids off to school, play with the baby and clean the house, put the baby down for a nap and work for 2 hours, rush upstairs and dress and get the baby up and dressed and out to pick up my friend's son, take my little one and my friends' little one to the park for fun and picnicking, come back, pick up the older ones from the bus stop, walk our little guest home, come home and do homework and make snacks for the kids while trying to keep the baby happy, clean the filthy upstairs bathroom, start supper (D. took over when he got home), eat supper, do dishes, tidy the house, make lunches and go to badminton. I was late for badminton and so I dragged my badminton friend to a local bistro and had a half of Guiness, then came home, had a hot bath and went to bed, only to be awakened 4 times to go to the baby during the night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?