Monday, February 06, 2006

Renovating

I've been thinking for a while about how to go about changing/improving the blog. I've treated it as a kind of personal journal that people close to me can look at when/if they think "hmm, wonder what becca's up to." But I'd like it to be a little bit more, so I have two ideas that I want to run up the flag pole:

Guest bloggers -- Where I get friends, relatives, interesting people to write something for me and post it. Sometimes as an interview, sometimes an essay, or poem, or anything else that strikes their fancy.

Ask me Anything -- Where I try to answer any question, no matter how intricate or personal, honestly and openly. Now, when I say ask me anything, I mean anything, from advice (ha!) to something that I need to research ( like Jeeves), or something about me or my views on the world, the universe and everything. Not because I'm fascinating y'understand, but just because you can ask me ANYTHING, and I'll try to answer. Until someone stumps me, when I must give up the whole thing. By stumping me, I mean asking something I can't answer, for any reason.

Obviously I won't say anything that could hurt or harm anyone in my family or my friends, but I think I can be honest about most things without doing that.

This latter idea would require participation from my few readers, so I'll know soon enough if you think it's worth doing. You can ask a question in the comments, or e-mail me. I'll put up that e-mail linking thingy when I figure out how.

I'll change the template too, if I do make these content changes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?