Monday, March 27, 2006

Checking in

What a great weekend. Ain't life grand? We really didn't do much, but it's so nice to see the kids outside riding scooters and bikes and going to the park. Spring really means something to us in these Northern climes.

Got my hair cut on Saturday, a twice-a-year event that never thrills me very much. It takes so long and it's so expensive, and I resent the fact they charge $10 extra for hair that's longer than shoulder-length. Discrimination, I say!! Still, it looks a bit better than it did and I do have to look somewhat presentable for the festival next week. Had a new hairdresser too, to whom I will return. Not that she's fantastic or anything, but we had a good chat and she's cool.

I haven't forgotten that I have a question to answer for my Ask Me Anything! column. It's a good one too. I'll do it in short order, I promise.

Later dudes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?