Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In Progress

I have another question in my scintillating series "Ask Me Anything!". Thanks to my pal Linda I have some interesting research to do. And I will do it, very soon.

You may remember that I also wanted to jazz up the blog by adding some "guest blogger" posts. Well, I've asked several people to contribute and all have agreed; I just haven't got their posts yet. But stay tuned, you'll be hearing from a cavalcade of fascinating folks (well, if 3 is a cavalcade. I'm not sure what a cavalcade is, or even how it's spelled) very soon!

The work thing is heating up to a boil. Two weeks until the big event we're working on... Yikes! I'm looking forward to it being over and done with, and returning to my normal life of full-time baby-cuddling. I have to admit, though, that it's a stimulating and interesting job; just not entirely feasible part-time, which is all I can do for the next 2 weeks. I've resolved to do my best and hope that it's good enough. I'll let you know when it's all over whether my best is up to scratch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?