Monday, April 03, 2006

waystation

This is the week toward which I've been working since January, and amazingly enough I actually have five minutes to post something!

Our whole experiment with babysitting, in which my friend helped us out a couple of days a week by looking after my kids was absolutely wonderful. I am eternally grateful to L. for her kindness and affection and top-notch care of my children. Now hubby's at home for this crazy week because my hours will be beyond what you could ask any friend to babysit for.

I have so much to blog about that I can't even begin. Not interesting stuff you understand, just random thoughts about TV shows and how gross consumer culture is and how much I like my new belt that has sequins on it and blah blah blah.

And my baby. How I love she. She's so funny and cute and she's so good at puzzles and finding tiny things in books and my favourite thing that she does lately is this: When I take off her shirt she looks me in the eyes and says "nicey sost?", which means that she wants me to stroke her little back lightly, like I do, and say "nice and soft".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?