Friday, May 19, 2006

Better late than never...

Happy birthday to me. La la la la la laaaa...

Go BJ and Tyler! Woohoo! Whichever of the final 3 teams won The Amazing Race would have been fine with me; once Monica and Joseph were eliminated the rest was gravy. But I did like the hippies a lot; they were fun to watch and approached the game with a philosophy, and the fact that their philosophy gave way to human weakness just made them more likeable to me. Plus I developed a crush on Tyler about halfway through the season. While I rarely like blond, I do so like lanky.

I have to restore commenting and do the blogroll thing on the side over there, with links to my friendly neighbourhood blogs. Unfortunately I don't have much time to muck about on the computer and I'm soooo lame, so it'll be a little while... Not that I get many comments on this blog. But that's okay, I still know you love me even without constant reassurance.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?