Sunday, May 21, 2006

One week in May

In the past week I have celebrated F's 2nd birthday, Mother's day, my birthday and our 11th wedding anniversary. It's been a good week, and all those celebrations might be the only things that kept me from running into the street to scream curses at the sky for making so bloody much rain.

Yesterday was our anniversary and a very happy day. I don't know why, exactly...we just seemed to feel the love a little more this year. We didn't do presents, or even cards, but we got Woody Allen's Sleeper from the video store and had beers and had a wonderful evening together. I had never seen Sleeper, despite hearing about it for years and years. Man I loved that movie. I thought it was hilarious and clever and even if I hadn't loved everything else about it, I would have loved watching it just for the design in it. What a fabulous looking film. The cinematography was outstanding, but the design of the future world is just gorgeous and, incredibly, still totally believable as a vision of the future.

And I want to wear every outfit that Diane Keaton wears in that film. Yum.

Now what am I gonna do? I've run out of celebrations!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?