Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ant Spring

Is it just me, or are we being overrun by ants? Every time the weather heats up (intermittent as that may be) they come out again and make another assault on our kitchen.

My little FJ is obsessed with them. She thinks it's hilarity itself to step on them or swat at them and generally torture, maim and kill them. I try to stop her from doing this because I feel for the little things (even though I poison them if they invade my kitchen) . Strangely enough, she has actually eaten 2 of them (that I know of). This makes me crack up, especially because she gets this very singular, CHEEKY look on her face when I ask her, Did you eat that ant? Once she said It's spicy. Another time she said It's in my mouf.

Every child is unique.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?