Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer Love

I have a new love, much to my chagrin. I had hoped that I would spend more time on productive pursuits once the real TV season was over. I thought that I could leave the TV off if there weren't a new episode of Lost or The Amazing Race to magnetize my butt to the couch. But nooo, they had to go and program So You Think You Can Dance as a summer series. Now I'm stuck. I love this show -- The moves, the talent, the attitude, the sexy bodies!

Now don't you smirk with superiority. It's a really good show, if you like dance. Honest!

Comments:
I got sucked in a couple of nights ago. Dancers cry a lot, which I think is rather wimpy of them.
 
They even barf off the side of the stage, which I think is hilarious of them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?