Friday, July 07, 2006

Flogging that dead horse

Well, I wasn't exactly right, but I think I can claim to have come pretty close. Just in case anyone's interested, here's the Wikipedia entry on the pathetic fallacy.

In other news, my kids went to the zoo yesterday and had a wonderful time with their grandma and her "companion", for lack of a better word. They told me that it was sad to see the gorillas, though. It's heartbreaking to think of how they live in the wild and to think that we keep them in pens so we can gawk at them. Still, it's hard to resist the opportunity to look at them up close and see just how magnificent they are.

I'd put up pictures, but guess what? I still can't figure out how to get them on to the computer (Hi Maggie!). Heh heh. Maggie did it once, but we haven't been able to do it ourselves. I've been too embarrassed to say it but those brief, heady days of posting photos on my blog were fleeting and are now gone, at least for the moment.

Comments:
Hmm...how to entice you? I know!I'll answer the door in a teddy and stiletto thigh boots...or maybe a cup of tea and some lemon loaf would do the trick?

I'd love to have you over, but honestly I feel like such a moron I'm embarrassed as hell.
 
Come by and find out...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?