Monday, August 07, 2006

Sun and fun
Here's a shot from our day at the waterfront in Ste. Anne de Bellevue.

We had another birthday this past weekend, my son's. It was at the bowling alley and it was a lot of fun. When he bowled a strike everyone gave him a big group hug. What a cute bunch of kids. They were nice and well-behaved and even shared the treats they collected from the pinata. (one of the friends is autistic, and didn't really care to grab lots of treats, so the others put some of theirs in his party hat/container. This happened without any adult prompting, and I thought it was pretty sweet.)

I'm thinking of having a party this coming Saturday, a summer/birthday party for D., but the deck might still be under construction at that point. Am I nuts? Well on my way, I think. I'm dying to get that deck going, but there is no rushing a builder.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?