Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh Snow

Snow makes everything so much prettier, doesn't it? I'm enjoying this, even if it does limit my movements a bit. I have some trouble getting the little one around when the snow is thick on the ground. Our crappy little umbrella stroller doesn't cut it in these conditions. Luckily we also have a little sled, a wagon and, for short walks, little-girl foot power, so we can usually make it where we need to go, as long as it isn't too far.

Went up north on Sunday for my sister's birthday and skated on the lake, walked in the snowy forest, and tobogganed down a kick-ass hill. Total Winter perfection, and definitely one of the best days I've had in recent memory. To come back home and have a snow storm the next day was the icing on the cake.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?