Friday, February 02, 2007

Weird. And stupid.

This morning I got up a whole hour early and didn't realize it until after about half an hour. I got up, finished up lunches and put them in school bags, made breakfast, realized the kids weren't coming downstairs and just as I was leaving the kitchen to go and get them I looked at the microwave and saw that it was 6 a.m., not 7 a.m. So discombobulating! I would laugh at my own stupidity, but sadly I woke up my son and made him get dressed and make his bed, only to sheepishly tell him to go back to bed in his clothes and try to sleep. He didn't have any more luck than I did getting back to sleep; we were both pretty wide awake, but we got to lie in bed for an hour anyway.

I hope the poor kid isn't passed out on his desk right now.

I blame my digital clock (not my innate stupidity). Hey, five looks just like 6 when you look at it from the wrong angle!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?