Monday, May 14, 2007

Only 4 Shopping Days Left!!!


Your Birthdate: May 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause. You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too. Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others. You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.


Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years
Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities
Your power color: Crimson red
Your power symbol: Snowflake
Your power month: September

What does your birth date mean?

via Maggie


S'funny. I mostly think this kind of thing is bullshit, but having just suffered through the worst illness of my life -- twice in one month! -- after a grueling work schedule, I'm inclined to agree with just about all of this stuff.

I do feel powerful in red (but who doesn't?). September is definitely the month when I accomplish the most and start new things, but I always thought that was because of that old "back to school" feeling. It's kind of funny to say that my weakness is that I wear myself down with too many responsibilities. It's like the standard (lame) answer to the job interview question, "What's your greatest weakness?" "I just work too hard. I'm a perfectionist!" I actually think I'm really very lazy. Then when I do work hard I get sick. I do have a lot of responsibilities, though. Most of the time I think I really suck at handling them, however. Maybe my weakness is that I prefer to believe bad things about myself than good things? Oh yeah, and I'm learning to repress, but that still needs some work. Emoting is just so much more fun, y'know?

And, Snowflake?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?