Friday, September 21, 2007

Not drowning, waving.

Well I've managed to keep my head above water and I actually feel like my courses are going well, considering the fact that I've never done this before and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. It's a hell of a lot of work, but I think I'm finally coming out of the feeling of disconnection, the uncomfortable feeling of living in a life that is not my own. I'm starting to assimilate this new fact in my life, and I'm beginning to get a little, tiny tickle that tells me I might end up liking it. Maybe a lot.

Oh, and -- I gave my first quiz last night, and looking at the results so far it looks like my students may have actually paid attention and LEARNED something in class so far. I can't tell you how amazed I am at this.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?