Monday, February 04, 2008

Bizzy, bizzy, bizzy

I thought this was going to be an easy breezy semester, a much-needed recuperation from the insanity of my first semester of teaching. It turns out that I am running all the time from one obligation to another, while trying to take good care of my children. It all adds up to full-time-plus. Not that I'm complaining. It certainly is a life with lots of variety and I know ferdamnsure that it beats working in a cubicle. I just can't get over how complicated life with three children is, despite all of my many efforts to keep it simple.

Perhaps I'll ease into a routine and things will seem less frantic in couple of weeks. I hope so. I hate frantic.

Comments:
Did you end up with courses?
 
Yes! I have two evenings, and have just had to turn down another one in the daytime. I thought they'd start me out slow, but there seems to be a whole lot of work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?